Applying to HFCS
For those applying for kindergarten, your child must be five years of age before September 1st of the school year in which they are enrolled. PK3 students must be 3 years of age by September 1st of the school year for which the child will be enrolled, and the child must be toilet trained.
Please read the following information carefully, since it is critical in completing the online application process successfully.
Prior to starting an application, you will need to have the following documents available in electronic form and a credit card to cover the $50 application processing fee.
• Child's Birth Certificate
• Child's Baptismal Certificate, if baptized Catholic
• A copy of your child's current report card and final report cards for the two preceding years, if applicable. (Grades K-8)
• Most recent standardized test results (FSA, Terra Nova, CTBS, ITBS, etc.)
• Test results and documentation for Exceptional Student Services (Gifted, learning Disabilities, Speech, IEP, 504)
• HFCC envelope number or Parish Verification Letter from your pastor, if you are not a member of Holy Family Catholic Church
• Immunization Records
Please submit a complete application. If an application has been submitted and is incomplete, we will notify you via email of the pending items which will delay the application and review process.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]
Sister Dorothy Sayers, M.P.F.
Principal, Holy Family Catholic School