Applying to HFCS
Welcome to the Holy Family Catholic School Online Application Portal! Open registration for the 2020-2021 school year will begin January 27, 2020.
Grades 6-8 are currently full for 2020-2021 school year--all applicants for Grades 6-8 will be placed on wait list.
**If you are a family relocating from another Catholic School, please call the main office for assistance.
Applications for mid-year transfers will only be accepted for students who are relocating and currently enrolled in a Catholic School.
For those applying for Kindergarten, your child must be five years of age before September 1st of the school year in which they are enrolled. PK3 students must be 3 years of age by September 1st of the school year for which the child will be enrolled and the child must be toilet trained.
For those applying as Step Up and McKay scholars, we have met our Step Up and McKay Scholarship allotments and cannot accept additional scholars at this time.
Please read the following information carefully, since it is critical in completing the online application process successfully.
Prior to starting an application, you will need to have the following documents available in electronic form and a credit card to cover the $50 application processing fee.
• Child's Birth Certificate
• Child's Baptismal Certificate, if baptized Catholic
• A copy of your child's current report card and final report cards for the two preceding years, if applicable. (grades K-8)
• Most recent standardized test results (FSA, Terra Nova, CTBS, ITBS, etc.)
• Test results and documentation for Exceptional Student Services (Gifted, learning Disabilities, Speech, IEP, 504)
• HFCC envelope number or Parish Verification Letter from your pastor, if you are not a member of Holy Family Catholic Church
• Immunization Records
Please submit a complete application. If an application has been submitted and is incomplete, we will notify you via email of the pending items which will delay the application and review process.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sister Dorothy Sayers, M.P.F.
Principal, Holy Family Catholic School